Monday, 26 Sep, 2022

National

Man dies of electrocution in Jhenaidah

District Correspondent | banglanews24.com
Update: 2022-08-19 17:47:19
Man dies of electrocution in Jhenaidah

A man died due to electrocution at Maheshpur in Jhenaidah on Friday (August 19).

The deceased was identified as Kalam (52), he was a driver of an auto-rickshaw.

Locals said Kalam was cleaning the fence next to the house this morning. At that time he got electrocuted by accidentally touching an electric wire and got seriously injured. 

However, he was rescued and rushed to Maheshpur Upazila Health Complex where the doctor on duty declared him dead, said locals.

Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Maheshpur Police Station Salim Mia confirmed this matter to Banglanews.

BDST: 1747 HRS, Aug 19, 2022
MSK

All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from banglanews24.com are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.