Saturday, 02 Dec, 2023


Two boys electrocuted in Noakhali

News Desk |
Update: 2023-09-25 16:30:30
Two boys electrocuted in Noakhali [Symbolic Photo]

Two minor boys were electrocuted at Hajipur village under Subarnachar upazila of the district on Monday (september 25) morning as they came in touch with a live electric wire of 11 thousand volt.
The deceased were identified as Mohammad Jisan, 9, son of Mohammad Faruque Hossain and Rahat Hossen, 12, son of Abu Taher, both of the residents of Hossain Sardar Bari of Hazipur village under East Charbata union of the upazila.
"A group of children including these two victims went to the roof of a local mosque for collecting dry leaf at around 7.15 am and the two children were seriously injured by implicating the electric wire adjacent to the mosque", said Humayun Kabir, Officer-in-Charge (OC) of Charjabbar Police Station.
Local people recovered and rushed them to Subarnachar Upazila Health Complex where the on-duty doctor declared them dead.

BDST: 1630 HRS, SEP 25, 2023

All rights reserved. Sale, redistribution or reproduction of information/photos/illustrations/video/audio contents on this website in any form without prior permission from are strictly prohibited and liable to legal action.